About Me

My photo
I started the Kids Clothing Trading Post back in March, 2010 with just two racks and a few bins of clothes. In just 6 months we grew to 16 racks and tons of bins with more in backstock! Finally in October we built a 10x20 shed in our yard to house the KCTP and it is fabulous! Our community has come together in a huge way and we want you to join in on the fun!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Growing Up and out of Onesies!!

So here is the short and skinny on the onesie issue....
 
They come in, but they never leave!!!

So because of the enormous amount of onesies that I have collected over the years, I have decided that we will no longer be taking onesies UNLESS they are part of an outfit (top and bottom).  I will still take rompers, but the onesies have made it to the banned list! :)

Also, just as a heads up, we will be changing things up this year and I am looking for ways to expand our sizes to start trading clothes that are larger than 5T.  This may mean that we will stop taking infant clothing (NB-9m) but I haven't decided just yet.

As always, keep booking your appointments through the booking site at www.kctp.genbook.com and thanks for trading!
~Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment