About Me

My photo
I started the Kids Clothing Trading Post back in March, 2010 with just two racks and a few bins of clothes. In just 6 months we grew to 16 racks and tons of bins with more in backstock! Finally in October we built a 10x20 shed in our yard to house the KCTP and it is fabulous! Our community has come together in a huge way and we want you to join in on the fun!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Say good bye to the Onesies!

It is official, we are done with the Onesies!!!  Don't get me wrong, I love them just as much as the next mom, but they were getting out of control!

The good news is, now I have more room for more clothes! Yay!

I will take a onesie IF and ONLY IF it is part of an outfit.  But don't worry, if you happen to bring one in, I will not send you packing out the door, I'll just put it back in your bag for you to take home :)...

Thanks for trading!
~Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment